Wednesday 9 May 2012

fashion templates

Features of Figure Template

There are several features that I would like to include, or at least consider, in my final male fashion figure. Note, this is not the final illustration, it is the figure template, which I design garments upon. However, this does not mean it is less important, so I would like the figure to be as relevant as possible to the theme of the project. I would like the male figure to look similar to the female figure from the first assignment. Not in an androgynous way, more that they relate to each other and match the collection. For example, you can often pick out which models will feature in which designers collections because their models always have a certain look to them.

Bold statement hairstyles
Short bob style cuts
Two tone dip dyed hair
Small statement hats
Small tattoos
Bold facial features

Examples of Fashion Figure Templates

Anatomy
Child figure for comparison
Adult male figure
Male fashion figure template front
Male fashion figure template back

3 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Warda Lawn Collection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent Templates i can Say its Deep Creation Nice post Khaadi 3 Piece Lawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. here is what i was Trying to Find about Vegamovies

    ReplyDelete